OPTICAL ENGINEERING – RESEARCH/MEDICAL/VISION
All rights reserved ©
Optique Peter designs, develops and manufactures scientific instruments for top national and international research organisations.
The company also collaborates with researchers and industrial partners to design optical systems for medical and pharmaceutical research or rehabilitation.
PARTICLE PHYSICS –V0 C HODOSCOPE FOR ALICE DETECTOR – LHC – CERN
- ALICE (A Large Ion Collider Experiment) is a heavy-ion detector installed in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN.
- Array of 48 scintillators connected by optical fibres to photo multiplier tubes (PMT)
- Triggers measurements made by the central ALICE detectors
- Optimized for phenotypic HTS or research assays on fluorescent adherent cells and small organisms,
- High resolution inverted microscope with 64 M Pixel camera
- Fluorescence flash illumination on 5 different wavelength from UV to IR
- Motorized stage for 96 or 384 well plate format fast scanning
- Up to 15° vision shift
- Neurological research
- Rehabilitation of hemispatial neglect
FIBRE OPTIC LIGHTING
- Machine vision
- Spot, linear and ring lighting